Thursday, September 20, 2018

One Silent Night with my Little Boy

My smallest boy of 3 years old still doesn’t sleep yet. It is quite silent in my village from this mid night; all we could hear is the barking sound from my neighbors’ dogs… Well, in our house, there are only me, my big son and my this little cutie. Their dad is on business trip to abroad while the big boy fell asleep a few hours already. I cannot sleep before my smallest boy anyway but I always accompany him until he falls asleep first that I can too since he is so young…

Immediately, my little boy goes to sit in front of the mirror and keeps smiling! I’m so scared for his reaction, he calls me to see with him and he points into the mirror… I close my eyes and drag him to hug… He pushes me out and goes back to his seat… He still smiles happily in front of the mirror… It’s scary to me at this moment; yet I still want to know what it is. I go to sit next to him and look into the mirror but I see nothing strange. I ask him why does he smile? He points to the mirror again and speaks out lout…”Papa!!! Mak Mak”…
Hahahha…. Actually, he sees the reflection of my wedding photo which hangs on the wall, opposite to the mirror and my little boy may miss his daddy!

Then, he walks around and stops to see the top wall of the room…
“Mak Mak, there!!!”
I look up but I don’t see anything differently….
He continues, “See? Mak Mak!”
I answers him, “I see nothing baby!”
He crosses his hand, looks at me smirkly and says…”The clock! Lets sleep!”
I’m be like… ahhh… just something so? Oh gosh!

Heheheh…. We go to sleep!

That night, nothing goes wrong but only my imagination… Imagination in inappropriate way could kill me. All I believe, it is that my little baby boy could see the ghost or spirit! Hahahaha….




             
                                                       …….                                 ……
                                   
                                    ……..                           ….                              ..……             
                                               
                                    …….                                                                ……..  
           
                                         ……..                                              ………..

                                                   ……..                               …. …..

                                                            ……..               ……..

                                                                        ……
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...