Thursday, January 31, 2019

My Birthday 2019 X(

January 29, is my birthday of 30 years old! Oh god! My age is starting with number three… lol
I got many wishes from my social media friends and my other friends. I got cakes from my colleagues and my best friends from high school…

Even I was waiting for my family reaction, I still didn’t expect anything such the cake or gift from them but I want to be their special person and I want them to remember my special day and saying “Happy Birthday” with smile.

Yet, my family gifted me such an unexpected moment…
My parents didn’t remember…
My siblings also forgot…
My in-law also didn’t notice…
My both kids are so small to know it…
More than anything, my only one man ended my birth day with such unawareness!!
I told myself I was no longer a young girl, I had to be more mature…
I told myself to stay calm…
I patiently tried all my best to stay ordinarily…
Even actually, I knew I was so angry!

I can be affected but I won’t give anyone the right to own my happiness!
I own my happiness!
Plus, I must love myself, embrace myself even more when no one (of my family) cares!

Last but not least, I told myself I must SMILE for my special day. Crying, disappointment or even a bit sorrow were not allowed, I firmly warned myself. Congratulation, I real did not cry at all on my January 29 but January 30!!!!!!! That was my first time at current working place that I cannot stop my tears to fall down since I already bared that loneliness so hard that full night…

Yeahhh, I’m still a human being and that was a cold pain my family gifted me!


2 comments:

  1. I know how sad you was..
    I know it's hard to be strong and accept d truth..
    You aint wrong to ask for at least the words of Happy Birthday.
    plus ur only man at least remember.. at least just asking to have a dine out for ur birthday.. i dont find it hard to do so, yet this still happen... its ok not to be ok, its ok to cry... Abyway, Happy birthday to you once again.. wish you could received more love..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More loves toward them, more pains i get... hahaha... lets it b...
      Thank you ma dear :*

      Delete

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...