Wednesday, January 9, 2019

The King is falling in LOVE


There is a beautiful garden far there and I am walking in for sightseeing. I see the king of my empire is sitting next to an unknown lady and they are enjoying the scenery of lively fresh bold pink flowers. To my local speech, we call that flower as “Paper Flower” but its official name is Bougainvillea.
So, I go to sit next to him without any words and focus on flower’s beauty… I feel a bit weird, I turn to the space behind me and I see three snakes… God! Such the beautiful snakes! They look quite cute, yet they are naturally poisonous. I alert to the king to be careful and ask him to leave the spot… Yet, he just looks at me with smile and keeps sitting there… I decide to go only by myself; however, those three snakes come to block my way… I return to sit… (I think the King could protect me since so far and so forth, he is a man…)
Very unbelievable! Other two snakes arrive… They are crawling on the flowers while then they fall their head down to see us! F***!!!! =___=
I re-alert to the king, it must be time to leave this spot!!! The king still looks that quite calm with his charming smile… Moreover, he even turns his forehead very closer to a snake… It looks like he is offering his forehead for that snake’s biting or kiss?!
=== I’m quite confused!!! ===

I’m not so sure what has been going on so far, yet the king is safe.

Next day, I visit the king’s palace and I see he is chitchatting with two men and a cute lady…
I won’t dare to disturb them, I am waiting outside the room… They actually also don’t look like they are having a formal talk since the king is laying… Step by step, the king cuddles that lady tight and I am surprised again! O___o? The other two men looks surprised too; yet they choose to say nothing. The lady is the most shocked person in the room. She seems awkward, disagreeing and feeling shy… I see she is trying to get out of his cuddling while once she tries, the king hugs her even tighter… I hear what they are speaking….
The Lady: Majesty, please… What are you doing?
The King: Please… Just give me sometime…
The Lady: I would like to go…

The King: Please stay calm… I would not go further… I just want this moment a bit longer…
Look like they already compromise and the environment is quite breathless…

Everyone keeps silent…

I find this moment so sensitive… I wonder how come the king acts this way while he has his queen and two children already… His action is more likely showing that he understands how wrongful to his family from what he is doing… Nevertheless, he still does it despite of guilt but to fulfill his desire…
The way he speaks to her, the way he cuddles her, the eyes that look at her, all his actions strongly show he is falling in love deeply with her, very emotionally…

I really almost could not believe what I see…
I feel sad anyway, he is my idol king who I respect the most, I like him the most of all the kings ever lead me… I thought he is flawless….
I’m disappointed simultaneously…

Though, I also choose to NOT judge him so much since I don’t know his situation, I don’t feel how burning his heart is or what are those supportive situations which leads this result happen…

I am disappointed… I also feel pity to him… He looks misery but also happily to be cuddling with her…
What a complicated landscape…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...