Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Maybe this is not my year…

I proposed for an event and I believed everyone knew it since some, I informed them directly and some was indirectly. That event was almost started, I found an officer of my empire didn’t acknowledge this event and this officer felt being isolated, being ignored… Well, I ever got discriminated and I knew quite well of how it feels like… So, I cancelled everything at the last minute.

Thing didn’t end here, I got accused as this was my intention to ruin this officer’s reputation. I was claimed as I was trying to be a good one who held the event and turned this officer to look too cruel… I was seen just perfectly a witch who was that talent to upside down the situation and took credit. Uhmmm, I was seen the evil one while this officer showed such a creepy feeling toward my action. That officer was the victim from my act.
Without asking me anything, that officer already judged me and I was supposed to get kicked out of empire by the empire’s king since he saw me that way too. From their reaction, I could understand the consequences… They believed I had intention to not let them know but actually, I told their peer to inform them and maybe their peer forgot to share them. This was about communication within their peer…

My luck still existed! They gave me a space to speak up before final decision would be made. I did stand up and shared the actual situation that they missed (I informed that officer indirectly by telling that officer’s peer…). The senior officers, my leader and other officers who worked closely with the king were sharing their opinions, they believed in me, defended me and everything was found. Those people felt better after knowing they were not ignored but instead, it was about message transferring which didn’t reach them. Last but not least, I was still judged as improper to held this event. I was just an ordinary people in the empire and an event like this should be held by the officer level up. I was considered as interfering officer’s duty. This was still a mistake, yet they agreed on term of an unintentional mistake.

Maybe this is not my year… so negativity energy could influent me…
I got advised not to cause this kinda action again.
They asked me to take it as a life lesson and asked me to move on…
I was told I was lucky enough or I may need to leave this green empire…
Very big thanks to the senior officers, the officers and specially my kind leader or else, I would be done...
Everything was solved…
But I was damn breaking inside…
I didn’t mean anything this seriously, I saw it just a normal event…
Everything was over I knew, yet I was not over my emotional state yet…
Maybe my face is more suitable for such a poisonous woman than an innocent one,
That was why they could judge me immediately…
I don’t think I could fall into a victim mood so, since I believed I was much stronger…
But I must admit it,
This occurring really put me into a pain, I’m hurting damn much…
From how I was judged depending on my look…

And I didn’t mind letting myself crumble at that corner of the cold room alone since I was screwed from a man I respect and like a lot…#MyEmpireKing
I always thought he knew me better…Even he is not my lover but when I like someone a lot, that person is capable enough to hurt me this much…

Now I know my worth in his eyes…I think we are closed but I’m then just a citizen in his empire… He has every right to see me this evil and the right to trust that officer better than me… If I am the King, maybe I gonna do the same thing…

#shocked #brokeninside #becauseoftheking
#feelingverythankful #therearepeoplewhobelieveinme #careme
#justiceisstillalive #inthisworld
#iamtherealvictimafterall #cozofmymistakefromnotknowingmyplacewell
#igonnamoveonagainbutimayneedabitmoretime
#onepain #onestrengthgains


#Fiction

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...