Friday, May 17, 2019

Emotional Choice...


Some songs, some dramas are just quite powerful to put a thorn in a person’s heart…
That one thorn is from the lyrics, the meaning of those songs, those dramas…
That only one thorn is capable enough to sake a person’s hidden pain…
And that only one thorn is more than capable to hurt that person again…
That person starts getting to know this is the choice she made…

BECAUSE…

"Happiness is a choice – not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy. No person will make you happy unless you decide to be happy. Your happiness will not come to you. It can only come from you." – Ralph Marston

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...