Thursday, May 16, 2019

Unplanned Trip (Steung Treng, Preah Vihea & Siem Reap)


It was an unplanned trip of my 2019 during several days of holidays…
It was around 8am in the morning that I and my family decided to go to Steung Treng province…and he decided to continue to Preah Vihea province and last was about Siem Reap province… hehehe..

1- Steung Treng Province
I went there, was about the Preah Rumkel Resort where we could see Psort (similar to Dolphin but they live in river), yet I didn’t go on boat… lol
The river was the border between Cambodia and Laos…





2-Preah Vihea Province

Well, we went there since it was nearby Steung Treng province in order to see Preah Nimit Waterfall, quite beautiful! 












 

 

Yet, we continued to visit “An Ses Mountain”, on the mountain is the border between Cambodia and Thailand…



We didn’t stop there and we continued to “Preah Vihea Temple” on the top of the mountain and we drove our own car… Frankly, I was thinking if I could reach on that top of mountain since on the road to this mountain was damn dangerous, easily to fall into the cliff… My Buddha! And that is the border between Cambodia and Thailand too!


Yet we reached and the beauty of that top is significant!



 




 

It was almost 3.30pm, we thought we would stay nearby at Anlung Veng of Oddor Meanchey province for only 2 hours driving a part from Preah Vihea province but we reached at 5pm so our hearts changed and we continued to Siem Reap province…hehehe…

3-Siem Reap Province
One night we were in Siem Reap province, so we could get up early to enjoy a morning visit around Siem Reap, especially the jungle and the Angkor Thom temple…


 

 



I love this trip a lot, such an adventure experience!

2 comments:

  1. The preah vihea temple look great.. <3 and the whole trip must be exhausted but fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah dear, very nice yet quite tired... no pain, no gain...hahaha i like it!

      Delete

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...