Friday, April 17, 2015

Annual Party 2015

Just forgot to post...lol...

That was the moment during an Annual Party of my working place for this year 2015.
We all were chilling with overwhelming of joy, excitement and many scenes of our staff's performances... The staff were grouped into different teams... some performed of the traditional dancing, some with the mix music dancing in such a comic activities... while some were dancing Khmer dance in a big group of  around 30 people.... The rest, they showed their talent of singing different songs...

Especially, we all were quite active on pictures capturing... hehehe


 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...