Thursday, April 2, 2015

Where are the Rainbows and the Stars?!

The quote I just see today...
The quote that color my perspective as there is at least always a way to move out from misery...
This quote motivates us...
This quote brings us the belief of the beautiful world always exists....

Though, what if I'm being in the dark of the night simultaneously it is raining?
The stars might not be found nor the rainbow, might it?
Answer me please!!!

I wonder how long would it take more to bring me out from where I am now into the much better one?

I used to love surrounding people...but now they have been changed... They become so discriminated on me... They don't seem dislike me nor like me... I'm just being ignored...well... I won't feel anything if we have never known each other before.... but here, we used to be such one spirit... a good peer... share whatever fairly... both sadness and happiness... While currently, they already forget me... none care of me... they are just happy with their own circle.... I have become the useless part and no any hints of when/why/how it has been happened....

Why? At least I should know the reasons... What did I do wrong? I really don't know why....

This really makes me very ill, jaded and uncomfortable...

2 comments:

  1. When u can't found, invent it! ;)
    It may hurt u a little bit, but at least, u could shine ur own star!

    ReplyDelete

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...