Monday, April 27, 2015

Raining Morning of Late April 2015

Today, the weather is quite nice… The rain starts dropping such as the pearls from the sky… It is about 6.30 AM in the morning. I’m still that lazy mommy who keep laying on the mattress with my little boy while my hubby already changed into the working uniform and about to leave for his job but is stuck by Mr. Raining…lol
My son enjoys watching his old fashioned cartoon of Donald Duck and Chipmunks; meantime, I’m screening facebook homepage and then is attracted by the rain outside the window… The rain drop falls on the mirror… it looks beautiful in its own way… Today, raining is coming without much windy… I don’t really need to close the window but instead is enjoy with the cold weather from outside that fly into the room… The sound of rain drop could be heard clearly because of my home and some houses around there are having zinc roof… Though, it is not so noisy…the rain today is so gentle falling down…lol

It is damn comfortable and reliable with the cold weather from the nature while you are sleeping on the soft bed and beautiful bedroom, surrounding by beloved people and especially, are being in the loosing sleeping dress/suit… or can be totally naked… hehehehe

Good Feeling!

Wait…wait…

Good feeling is paused unexpectedly when I’m reaching my desk of working place… My lucky plant turns into yellow of many parts… hmmm….
How come does it happen?
Are you confusing my lovely plants?
It’s not an autumn but raining season…

Disappointed coz of it…

Getting more yellow! >___<"
After the yellow parts are cut off!
So pity them! :'(
Yellow in a proper way! bye! :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...