Tuesday, June 9, 2015

>Dream>Baby Delivering

I dreamt last night as I delivered my baby and it was none to hurt me which I didn’t even realize I was about to deliver but after I realized, my baby already came out…
I saw he was quite cute, white skin, smiley and adorable face, especially, he had such so sharp nose… *lovesss* He was born with some jewelry from birth…  He had silver bracelet and silver traditional lace around his waist… With this, we were believing that he was someone who had some relation with miracle… He was born on 1st of July which was known as Sunday… I and my family were so glad to see him… Very warm presence of him to us…

However, this was all only in my dream… Of course, I’m going to deliver next month of July and can be from around 3rd to 8th July… I’m so wondering of what is the definition of my dream?  Hopefully it isn’t opposite… Though, 1st of July isn’t Sunday at all… Or is it a hint to share as my boy will be born on Sunday of July?

Well, just wish my dream didn’t mean to make reality opposite to what I saw in dream… 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...