Friday, June 19, 2015

I & U during raining...

Now it is raining…
What if I were…

In the neat and beautiful room… everything is well prepared very simply but damn comfortable… the in front part of the room has a very big transparent glass door… In side nearing there, is a soft sofa… The view outside the room is the fresh green one of many types of trees which stand still on the mountain… Yeah… this house, this room is next to mountain…

Raining starts dropping down so much… The nature is dancing per raining rhythm…  and it seems the way to clean our nature to be greener and fresher…  There is a lady who is standing next to that glass door while it is opened a half… she hugs herself with her both hands… looking far outside and smiling… enjoy the nature during the rain… when it is colder and colder…

Without acknowledgment, a soft warm cloth is wrapped on her shoulder… “Take care honey, it is so cold…”, a tall man is talking… She turns back and smiles… He then cuddles her from the back, lets his chin stays on her shoulder and they both keep  talking none stop of this and that… We could see their unlimited happiness smile and warmth exist on their face… They also kiss each other… Spending their time enjoyable during the rain and overwhelm with the fresh nature around them.

Well, it is not too much for this imagination… I just want this moment sometime in my life… 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I would but first, i gonna need to have a luxury house next to de mountain...how? XD

      Delete

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...