Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Puuung Artist - Her Illustrations connect to ME!

Do you know Puuung Artist?

She is a Korean Illustrator whom is quite popular currently depend on her beautifully illustration of Love. She believes true love lies in the little things and it is from the moments in our everyday lives.

That is the point! Love is found exactly from our daily life and so do I. Being with our partner, there is time we are fighting, staring at each other or even stop talking; meantime, there is love moments existing as well. We care of each other, show and share our love while we sometime don't mean to be so; though, it is naturally occurring...

Puuung's illustrations that describe about my life of the sweet moments...

+ He is better in cooking than me...So I'm his assistant...lol



+ Well, he love hugging and kissing me whenever and wherever...in a trustworthy place... hehe...






+ We often have meal outside or shopping together... XD



+ Our home movie time and reading too but he doesn't like reading...only ME ^^



+ And, we do spend our chocolate time together... especially, our ways to tease each other... haha...




+ In addition, even he could make me cry but he is also the best motivation to remove my tears... to make me feel better...to speak out how the sorrow hurts me... and we do care each other... jub jub!!!






2 comments:

  1. Lolzz.. Thats the point I want u to know. I know most of ppl gonna like it mux since its such a beautiful reflecting of our daily living, to feel more, n love more! but ur first replying " ort sart phong", am speechless!! lolz! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u have better eyes than me... lol... since de more i check them, de more i addict to those sweet illustration...hahaha...

      Delete

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...