Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Blue Swimming Pool


In my swimming suit and I’m hugging my toy, walking around the swimming pool in a WaterLand Resort…. The pool there is so beautiful; the water is quite blue as the sea… There is a large slipping board that we can enjoy by slipping ourselves into that pool… However, I don’t dare to play since I don’t know how to swim.

Suddenly, a few people call my name and they are my colleagues… They call me to play in that pool with them… I smile and slip myself by turning my head down and it’s going quite fast into that water…. Wahhhh, I’m so excited!!!! Hahhaha…. A colleague then suggests me to slip by my legs down first is more fun since I can smell that blue water when I fall down… I wonder if this water may have smell as the sea since it looks so much alike the sea… With the doubt of how it smells, I do as he suggests… Do you know what I get? Oh well well, it smells nothing as the sea but a chemical smell… Maybe this blue water is gotten from chemical substance and what is annoying me most, I get choked while a lot of water goes into my nose and I’m hardly to breathe with so teary eyes… lol…

We are playing in that blue water around and around… I wonder again of how big the pool is since I don’t see it all at one glance… It has corner wall to hide the exact space of the pool… I alone, walk enjoyably in the water to a corner on the right side and mean to go further… Immediately, a man voice talks to me….!!!!

Him: “Stop! Go back now!”
Me: “Why??” and I turn to find the owner’s voice….

A very good looking man is sitting at that right corner with his light blue shirt, a bit long hair that is about up to his neck and looks at me in a kinda smirk strict face and sharp eyes… A face that seem caring of me as an elder brother whom sees his own sister is doing something crazily that is more than enough to make him absolutely mad… Though, I swear I don’t know when he comes here coz I’m sure no one stays at this corner from when I am in this water… He just appears so mysteriously I feel….
We continue our speech….

Him: “Just go back, there is so dirty!!”
Me: “Dirty? With this cute blue water??”

I don’t listen to him at all… Even though he is handsome but it doesn’t mean all handsome guys can order me to do this or that… +++Just most of them only… hehehhe+++
I don’t care but walk steadily to that right corner… Oh ohhh…. I step on something that is too soft and my feet feel they are type of mud or something of disgusting rubbish that is rotten….

Me: “Aiiiiii, what are these??? I feel so disgusting….”
That mysterious man replies me: “Go back then! Get out of this water!”
Me: “Hmmm…. I’m thinking if I should… Or I can just play at my previous spot is okay, right?”
Him: “Look at where you just move from and everywhere of this water!”

I turn around as he orders and I’m quite panic… I am alike in the stream water that full of mud… Not the blue but the light brown water as milk-coffee…. I cannot see the bottom of the pool as I just go in… People I once play with are all gone… I feel so scary… It seems a witchy pool to trick me in… I’m so rush to go back out of the pool… Simultaneously, I look back to him and it is the same time he looks at me too… I’m with my thankful face and he with the same facial expression as first I saw him… Maybe he is still mad coz of my stubbornness… ^^’

This was my dream last night…
I don’t know what kind of bitchy case may happen to me again…
I got tricked twice…
Second trick was to drag me into the water in inappropriate way and made me choked badly…
And the first trick that I met, the trick that I had no idea it was a trick… It was that I was seduced to play in that nice blue water which in reality was just damn dirty water… Witchy to the max!

Whatever, I finally was rescued…. Lol, thanks you so much to Mr. Good Merit!

2 comments:

  1. uhmm... nice one!!! always been rescued by a handsome man while in reality chat mouy ter aeng sos!! kit tov!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahha.... man tas neh.... i shud meet any man of ma dreams at least once to make it real... XD

      Delete

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...