Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Feeling Remote




No matter how beautiful the fresh flower is; it is going to wither and soon to fade away…
No matter how paradise look like for the spring is; it is going to be replaced by another season once time arrives….

Just like me; I felt so lonely coz people around me are discriminating me indirectly or even directly. There are some generous people who come to my life and brighten my daily smile… However, it is very sad coz when their time arrives; they’ve gone one by one… Oh well, they didn’t die, I meant they left me…

I felt so miserable; I went to a pagoda and met the monk I always trust the most. I shared him my story and he explained me a lot but he ended up by a remarkable phrase...
“PLEASE stop putting yourself in sorrow; please stop being happy coz they treat you well or being sad coz they are doing something unsatisfied to you since all of all; your happiness is belong to you, yourself! Please stop being glad or sad coz of other! Please learn to create your own happiness by YOURSELF!”

Of course, this phrase is repeatedly spoken in my head. I should not offer my Feeling Remote to them, shouldn’t me? Though, just my heart is still in pain and not yet know where to start first in order to gain or maintain my own happiness by myself. Just coz I still believe that a flower can be well blossom coz of the nice weather…. A person can be joyful coz of surrounding good people… I don’t think I can be that happy once I’m around by devils…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...