Thursday, October 27, 2016

SihanoukVille House on the Hill

I’m walking along the natural street in SihanoukVille while is hugging his hand and we meet two beautiful ladies there. They are the actresses and my man is a popular actor, the very handsome guy^^ while he is wearing this white shirt, he looks damn sexy! :* This incident meeting is such a greeting time to them; especially, those ladies. They come to greet my man very closely. They remind my man about their performing scene of kissing and even persuade my man to do it there by the reason of beautiful scenery to fit with kissing… Fuck you bitches!!!  Oh well… my man seems stupid or what?? Coz he agrees to kiss with the first lady who persuades him; however, he rejects the second lady by excusing as it doesn’t seem appropriate….
“Pervert!!! Why can’t you think so since the first????”        

I don’t feel good at all and stare at him angrily… he smiles too charming to me and introduce me to those ladies… “By the way, she is my woman! She is so cute, isn’t she??? We soon will see our little prince and princess…hahaha”
He talks proudly and happily as I’m the limited edition of the world and he is the lucky one to get…lol and that is the moment I just notice that I’m pregnant with my lovely twin of a boy and a girl… lol… I’m so stupid to be able to forget such this special thing…. Thus, when was our erotic night? Hehehe… No idea at all… But I know I’m deeply in love with him… I’m falling in love with him again and again whenever he smiles…even sometimes, it is not the smile for me…. hehehhe….
We continue our walking and heading to somewhere I have no idea about… He uses his strong arm to hug my shoulders; his smell is so…so… oh lah, so manly! ^,^
We walk into a narrow street… the houses around there are old fashion and look kinda dark… I feel scared but he tells me it’s nothing bad… He tells me not to judge anything just from what I see… The people there know him so well and talk to him very friendly while he seems so glad to meet them too.

Finally, we arrive our destination. That is a medium flat but decorates as Villa mode. It stands on a hill with several more flats and this location is higher than all other houses there. He gives me keys to log in and he tells me I need to log 3 times correctly with different keys in order to come in the house. If I get no matter only 1 time mistake, the key won’t be unlocked even later I get the right one... We may need to wait a few hours first in order to start again. I hear a man’s voice tells me I choose the wrong key but I trust my man’s words more than anyone so I won’t change to follow that strange voice. At the end, the key is unlocked. We walk in… the indoor decoration is wooden with remarkable ancient style.
Me: whose house is it?
Him: It belongs to my aunt. She is the informal wife of the king but now she is free from her complicated life and is living abroad. She gave this house to me.
Me: [----Mistress?? I’m thinking inside…. & keep silent outside… hehehehe----]

He is sitting there near the window and having some hot tea while I’m exploring the house, the rooms, one by one… Until I open a bed room which belonged to his aunt, I feel just so frighten… it looks very scary and disgusted as in prison…. Such a spiritual room I’m thinking about… But other rooms are neat and clean….

Me: We should not live here, I don’t feel good honey!
Him: Here’s okay, don’t worry dear…
Me: Nahhhh… So, won’t you prefer to go to the beach???? I wanna have the meal there…
Him: Around here also have meal to sell… should we have soup nearby??
Me: Aww… I dislike here… [---I’m smirking---]
Him: Hahahah… stop nagging na… [----He is rubbing my head gently with chuckling----]
I’m about to sit near my beloved man and we notice a noise outside… We look out of the window and there is a big natural pond behind the house; though, many tractors are working so hard on that pond to fill it to be the smooth land… He tells me that investor is trying to buy this house for their development project and most of owners agree with their negotiation but he is the one who never agrees. He mentions that it is the only one inheritance that his aunt gave him. So he must take very good care of this house till the end…

We go out of the house, he hugs me warmly and we are standing there watching those working tractors….
They are trying to negotiate to buy our house but coz we don’t sell it, they have no choice; they can’t force, it is illegal….
Those a few more flats that I first saw when I just arrived, they all disappeared…. Our house is then prettily standing alone on that high hill and shows her beauty elegantly….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...