Tuesday, December 13, 2016

These few years of December


December is the month of excitement since I was kid, I love Christmas moment lol
December is also the month of love, I got married on December and my beloved man was born on December too…

However, December is also the month I got quite suffering these few years…

It was December in 2012 or 2013, I was quite sick with server flu and cough… I cannot go to work many days, I cannot speak at all; I was alike a mermaid who sacrificed the voice to the witch…hehehe…
- Offer the voice, the mermaid gets the legs and go to find her love…
- Offer the voice, I got nothing but ehh... weight loss unexpectedly… not bad! =))

Then, on December 2014, I got pregnant around 3 months with my second baby boy… Oh well, things weren’t going on nicely with my health again. I got a bad bladder inflammation! Because I was pregnant, I tended not to take any medicine nor going to consult with doctor; I was scared if it would affect my baby… And because I was so, I made it become worse. I can barely walk or even lifted my feet. I needed other people to accompany my walk just because I cannot make it by myself. I got bleeding urine and I thought I would not get over it, I would die... Though, I was better and better after I met with the doctor and agreed to take medicine… And I could survive and right here, writing this memory…lol

On early month of December 2015, it was about hospitalize one more time…. My second baby got a strange illness, it didn’t hurt him at all but it affected his beauty. It was kinda illness that once was alike a red mole on his right ear but it became bigger and bigger time to time. I took him to consult with the doctor and finally he was decided to get hospitalize in order to test the medicine. A few days at first were going fine and we were assumed to leave hospital the next day. Things changed disgustingly lol… I've hated it till now… The last night before the next day we planned to leave, my baby’s circumstance changed by high temperature, more than 30 times diarrhea a day and we were required to stay at least 1 more week. Oh well, I cannot stand with day and night at hospital anymore so after three days, I asked the doctor to leave. He didn’t agree but I insisted until he agreed. I was very happy as a fish that can manage to escape into the river...
Nahhh, only one day passed at home and it was around 11 o’clock at night, my boy got back high fever and too badly diarrhea, I was just quite worried, heart beat very fast… I sent him back to hospital at that same night but we were not accepted immediately, I needed to wait until in the morning of working hour (Kuntheakbopha hospital). My baby boy condition started to be worse and worse until he was no conscious and I was shocked with scared as hell, I was crying so much. The people around me looked at me with sympathy and finally, I could meet the doctor before when I was deserved coz they were afraid if my kid was so serious but lol, he was just exhausted from too much diarrhea. Finally, I was staying to accompany my boy in that hospital more than 10 days. I tried so hard to be flexible with the environment there….
- Using hospital bathroom, toilet,
- Having street food most of time,
- Sleeping in the same room with more than 50 people,
- No TV, Phone were not allowed,
- Seeing how real poor people were, seeing other kids suffering, hearing the kids’ dead!
- Catching fever but still needed to be there since my hubby was so sick at the same time too,
- Going through Christmas time with nothing at all… And even Year End… “I was crying… self-pity! Lol”

How is about December this year, 2016?
Hehehe…. I was sick since November and until today, not yet fully recover. I keep coughing, sore throat, catching cold and fever most of days… I’m that weak lately. So do my both little boys, they are sick just since before me and not yet fully be well… We all are not serious but very annoying and spending money nonstop… This duration, I also need to spend a lot for my whole family preparation (buy this & that) to join my sister’s wedding and for her wedding’s gift too…

It is mid-December now, Christmas and New Year are about to arrive, I wish for myself and my family all the best; hopefully we won’t suffer anything more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...