Friday, December 23, 2016

In Labor

Ahhhh…..awwww……help!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I shouted so much with quite much pain… I was on the hospital bed and was pushing into the Delivery Room and my husband was waiting outside with a lot of worries…. About an hour passed, my baby was born and all nurses were damn surprised with a lot admiration… “Your baby was so lovely and cute!!!”

------ 3 months later-------

The baby is walking beside me… The male baby with brown color! He talks a lot and smiles a lot…. He’s charming and super cute! No one could bear not to look at him with loving eyes… BUT, I’m the one who is so nervous to walk along with him…. I dislike so much that he keeps talking so… he is so annoying to me… I even blame him, yell at him…
“By the way, what kind of baby who could talk and walk with this age… Lol”
We are in the luxury; big and high building… we are walking to see his dad in his office…
I don’t walk beside him but is leading the way and he is walking behind me…

Me: hayyyy… don’t talk! Oh god! Can’t you hear me??? Don’t talk more! Silentttttt!!!! ~with roughly words and turn to see him~
Him: A little bit smirk face but then cute smile again to me and stop talking….
BuT….Fu*kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!! What the heck is it!!!! Aiiii, kill me!!!! ~I’m totally panic~

My baby is walking elegantly with his two legs….
Me: Stop!!! Stop right now before I can be even worse than this!!!!!
Him: With his confusing face, he may not know what is going wrong….
Me: Are you deaf???? Aiiii…. I should not take you here!!!! Stop walking with those two legs, ok??? Let’s walk with your own four legs right now!!! Why do you act this humanly??? Oh my god!!! Please walk totally with your all legs and be as the real puppy!!! Ok????? ~I’m damn furious~

-------He looked a lot sad but still listens to me and follows my words-------

Yeah yeah, my baby that was born last 3 months was a puppy! =___=’ And I almost cannot believe it… Oh God! I had no affair with any dog… Seriously!!!! Why the shit could this happen????
Anyway, I come to see my hubby today in his office because I cannot stay at ease….

Now, at his working desk…
Me: Honey! Let’s divorce!
Him: Okay.
Me: ~Answer this fast??~ Okay… Go now…
Him: Let’s make it after my work….
Me: No… I can’t wait! You take this baby! ~cutie puppy~
Him: And why do you want to divorce?
Me: I can’t stand hearing any rumor about us anymore… oh god! This puppy real make my life messy…
Him: I also cannot stand with your fussy attitude… you are so much… you don’t really respect me…blah…blah…blah… -__-??
Me: Good, divorce then!!
And he is back to his hesitated state… Not continuing his speech… His act shows as he doesn’t want to divorce at all…

Simultaneously, little kawaii puppy looks at me with his warm sadly eyes… “Mommy…No….”
I look back at him… He looks so pity… I also aware that he loves me so much no matter how heartless I am to him… Be honest, I do love him too but I cannot reveal it… I feel shameful to born a puppy… Though, no matter this, he is still my son and I secretly love him… I cannot show in action nor words… but my inner love him as much as my other sons, I love him and sympathize him so much… He’s deserved a better mom than me… =((
My poor baby puppy!!! :’{
My heart is torn into pieces whenever I treat him inconveniently without love it looks like…
I know this all would extremely hurt him, at the same time; it hurts me as hell too…
I know I should not take him for granted my cutie baby…

I should just love you as the way I real love you…. I’m sorry! :’\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...