Thursday, December 8, 2016

So shameful...

Tomorrow is her big day, my sister's wedding day.... So today, we invite the monks to bless the new couple in the evening which we always call "Thngai Sot Mun".
Everything is going quite well except me, I'm lacking so many things lol but I calm those feelings and  still keep smiling. I'm with what I can afford... I'm with my normal white shirt and traditional long skirt with only ring but no other else jewelry... But I still feel proud coz at least I have that ring... Proud to be not so poor hehehehe

However, things change when my hubby arrives....
He stares at how I dress....
He looks very nervous and yells at me..."Go!! Go to change your clothes..."
People's who are near him, they look at him and then look at me.... They smile....
But I'm just so shameful... I feel so shy!!!
I run to hide myself in my bedroom....and cry!
I'm trying to be strong but he reveals my real inner...
He seems try to make me know how low I look like....And I do know but I'm good at pretending...
He unintentionally touchs my deepest wound that I hide quite long time...
I don't mean to look that poor but I do all for this family, I don't think of myself even I am hurt along with... Yet, he doesn't care my this little fame and ruins my last strength...
If he has some little care about me and love me as how he loves himself or his kids, he should come and whisper to me silently of how he thinks about me.... I don't mind of his criticism coz we are family but he should make it properly....

If he real loves me, he should not yell at me of how I look; instead, he should feel proud of how I sacrifice for this family and feel sympathetic to his wife.... He should be so... he should not be that.... =((

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...