Sunday, January 8, 2017

Bora Bora

Bora Bora is an attractive holiday destination that most of people plan to be there. It’s an island in the Leeward group in the western part of the Society Islands of French Polynesia, an overseas collectivity of France in the Pacific Ocean.

Last two days, I went there with my current colleagues and some former colleagues… The weather was just very comfortable and the scenery is pretty beautiful and fresh. I was in the Overwater-Bungalows, the room with the glass floor. One room was organized for two people that I was with one junior Finance staff, a young gentle girl. She is always very friendly to me; I can say I was lucky enough to be in the share room with her… lol… Just as it always happened, I was ignored by my own teamwork, so being without them was kinda a bless too… hehehe….

My roommate and I were helping each other to lift the mirror floor out… lol… just coz we wanted to swim in our own room. She was with her white waffle-weave-robe and I was with my light blue long shirt. Our both hair was fall free… We were just so comfortable with each other…After we have done; I took off my outfit and jumped into the water with my chocolate bra and bold pink underwear. Aiiii… feeling so fresh… I was not shy at all since we both were all female… lol…
Just a few minutes passed of my water playing time and when my roommate was about to take off her robe for swimming too, the door was knocked and opened itself… fuckkkk!!!! Two guy were standing there, my males colleagues… ==’ They looked at me, looked at how I swam with these incompatible color of bra & underwear and laughed… Then, they turned back and kept on talking and laughing… I cannot hear any clearly but I knew it must be about me… So shameful… Therefore, I tried to reach my light blue shirt on the floor and wore it to cover my fattie body… They laughed at me and their eyes to look at how I was; such the tasteless expression… lol… Yeah, I didn’t think I had any parts attractively… gagagaga…. Back then, they came and asked my roommate to go out and helped my manager in Chinese interpretation since his assistant was not there.

Finally, I was alone again… as it always did… lol… I got up from water with all my wet clothes and walked out of room for sightseeing. Outside the room was just quite a none-chemical atmosphere and as paradise. I got in the water again…lol… I was playing in the water nearby my room alone but then, the water was less and less… until it was almost dry. Oh, what the heck has it happened? I walked around to see the root of this problem… What the heck was it??? The sea can be dried, ohhh…how? Shit! Though, well, it was real dried by the human-act, some group of people used such a giant pumping machine to take the water out for a better quality water replacement purpose… Some of my former colleagues were collecting seaweed, sea-creatures and claimed as taking for food.
"I stood on the stone & asking them"

[[Me: Ohhh, for your food? But, can you define which are safe to eat?
Former Colleagues: Ahhh, right… I don’t know about it either… so??
Me: What if it is poisonous? Hehehe… Just my opinions….
And they all became smirk and stopped doing what they had been doing…lol]]


I really had no ideas of how people could pump the sea water to be almost dried…
I had no ideas of why I still looked so alone even on holiday occasion…
I had no ideas as well of why I could settle my inner so peacefully that exactly I was alone but I didn’t feel lonely…hehehe… maybe I got used to, did I???
The ridiculous one, I extremely had no idea of how I could be so shameful for being seen with underwear but just after I wore my long shirt on and I was still with my bold pink underwear, I could then walk around independently and confidentially…. Lol
The most out of ideas, how could I dreamt of this place when I never ever once be there in real? Waahaahahaha…

#imagination#hits#high#level
#thisdreammeansthatthosecolleaguesarebadmouthingaboutmeagain
#butidon’tcare XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...