Tuesday, January 24, 2017

2017 Commitment

This 2017 is the year I decided to do something new. I decided to accept all challenges no matter how low I feel or I even think I will not be able to do it. I must overcome these feeling! This 2017 will be the year that I’m so busy in seeking for new opportunities! Well, if I cannot get outcome as I wish, at least I am trying. I won't regret, I won’t let myself suffer that much as previous years that happened so far when I had done nothing to help myself but just sitting and worrying only!
It must be already enough for what I have swum through, maybe I caused any sins so it must be already enough paying back by hurting my life in this recent past…

I gonna make a different!
I will cherish my moments of life, let go of something stupidly bothering my smile;
I will be happy as much as possible no matter how hell I may experience again;
I won’t be afraid of anything more; nothing will scare me again;
Since those scary feeling won’t help me any but put me deeply into misery;
I am not a tree, I must move if I’m not so blessed at current place;
Yeah, I trust I can do it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...