Friday, February 3, 2017

He doesn't care

On the way back from province at around 7pm, he told me he forgot it was my birthday but I didn't angry at all. Instead, I just smiled coz it was not the first time too that this type of moment happened...Forget my birthday...

The next day, I told him I wanted dinner outside; let's have BBQ in nearby small restaurant should be enough and he just looked at me and turned back to his phone; continued to laughed and voice message with his buddies.... Second day, third day, forth day...I kept insisting for the same thing of dinner and he kept responding the same as well, ignored me and continued his voice message!!!

Until today is the fifth day, I feel so mad and I mess with him... He stares at me, no response and back to group chat-voice message of his friends... I do angry and mess with him more until he is getting mad and shouts at me if what I want... I repeat, Dinner!!!!! He asks so what I want to eat??? Oh well!!! I did tell him these several days that I wanted BBQ; he must not listen to me at all!!! However, I still try to be calm and tell him I want BBQ... He doesn't change, he keeps silent and ignore my request again....

I feel so furious and I do hate when my anger turn into tears just as I am writing now...
I forgave him for forgetting my birthday; still, he seems not care...
So I guided him of what I wanted and he ignored;
Right now I'm crying and in anger, he knows but he pays no attention  and is voice messaging, Facebook, Telegram and watching TV....
I'm not greedy for anything, I don't ask for gift but only this kinda type of very common dinner that would spend only around 15$ but he real doesn't fulfill... I'm quite disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, you may think this is not a big issue but it can hurt me well....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...