Friday, February 17, 2017

Saturday


It is Saturday today and I feel so empty…. Uhmm, I always try to encourage myself for going on my life even it is quite tough that I many times wanted to give up. I met a lot of evil people, unexpected bad situations they put me down and backstabbed me…

I continued to fail one time, two times, three times and many more times now… How much more would I keep failing?

I have family but mostly he won’t give me what I prefer to get, he made me disappointed and often does it… He takes me for granted but says that I am the one who take him for granted… He doesn’t understand himself of what he is doing to me…. I feel just so blank to him very often… I used to be hurted much just coz of these kinda acts of him until I feel a bit get used to… I keep wondering how long he would be so… He will never understand even I already tried to explain him… He treats me just worse than outsiders sometime… I never want to break my family but he keeps pushing me…

I still cannot rescue myself yet from this losing emotion… Yeah, I often feel so lose…
I don’t think I have a life I should be deserved… Self-sympathized…
Ahh and this is only 18 February but I have only 15$ in my pocket… If any bad things urgently happen, I will be ended… lol

Lord!!! How long more would I be so???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...