Tuesday, February 28, 2017

I wonder...

My grandma tells me that I must come to a grave field on Wednesday, 1st March 2017 at 10:27AM. I must presence myself there…
I keep feeling so frightening about her date place and her purpose….
However, I still come to work as normal before that day arrives…

At my office, my chair has issue with its spare parts and it keeps falling down automatically little by little until I cannot work more but get up and adjust it. Though, it still repeatedly go down and I cannot stand more… I go to meet Admin Dept and request to change but there is no model of my current chair which we can move during sitting… Well, I don’t think it is matter anymore so I still continue to request for the new one no matter what model it is. Finally, I get the chair-replacement with the new one that is deserved for management level… lol and I can get it since Admin Dept has no more stock for normal staff’s chair….hehehe… The new chair isn’t so fun to me as my previous chair that can be moving around but the new is stable with its height, look high class and protective… hehehe…

All in all, they were dreams and I was scared about my grandma message… (she passed away several years already); simultaneously, I wonder about my second dream of changing chair… Something good gonna happen or bad? @,@’ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...