Thursday, February 2, 2017

Immoral People

Those people who keep bad-mouthing about me, I can say most of their words are untrue; they color me in the bitchy image and ruin my reputation. Well, some less of their words are real just because they ever closed with me so they could see my weakness and they use it to fight me. No one is perfect and I do have flaws even it is not much but there are too. They talk about my past faults; they talk about my negativity simultaneously with their fierce talent of turning my normal story into unacceptably story… Yeah, they real spread and keep spreading about me in a very unhealthy way.
They claim as they are the good people, they make many other people to hate me; they say I am worse….

In fact, I never treat them as enemies but they treat me as anti-warrior;
I never say badly about them but they secretly stab me perfectly and in front are very normal to me;
Yeah, they hate me damn much but even now I know this, I still don’t hate them as much as they are to me…
I don’t claim I am the angel or any fairy but the way they are doing is very silly!
Why is it silly? Because I never did as what they said!!!
I won’t forgive them but I won’t revenge them too;
I gonna stay nice to all people including them as the way I love to be and;
Let’s them pay their own bad debt, their karma sooner or later themselves!

I ever felt so disappointed for the way they ignored me and dragged me out of their circle but now I feel quite fortunately since we are not the same type, I don’t want to get dirty coz of their muddy behavior! Moreover, these people all get married, they have their family; though, they are very disgusting! They do such a great sin! They cheat their own family, their own husband, their own wife… they cheat their family and have ill-relationship with their own circle!!! Oh lord!!! This is very IMMORAL! I cannot imagine how they can be this way… Well, this is their business, their choice, their life but in term of having love affair with someone who already got married, this is called dirty, horny devils! Every time, they act as good human being, they say themselves as they are good people… they showed sympathy to less-fortunate kids who have no parents or something and WHAT ARE THEY DOING LATELY???

I CAN ANSWER: they are intentionally putting their birth children of their own family into hell! Because of their own excitement, they forget those little kids… they are chilled on the bed together with their hidden relationship and are thinking to divorce their own wife and husband while are planning to turn their suck love affair into legality… They put their children into a scar of life, the life of having no completed family, no warmth, no real father or mother… They are stealing their own children’s happiness for their own, they are so selfish!!! Once their family has no seriously mistakes at all but they still are able to start and process this evil love affair. They are putting their children into so called step-parents life that mostly, nothing will be going well or advantageous for those little kids life…

I don’t mean to disturb anyone personal story; still, I can share my opinion on what is right and what is wrong to my perspective…  Their family, especially the innocent wife of that guy and all those little kids of that dirty man and disgusting woman, they are all very pitiful!!! I feel so bad for them!!
I do wish all the victims from these two devils’ affair, they will be blessed later… they are suffering now but I hope they will find the shine later, I do hope!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...