Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Roses are red, violets are...




Roses are red, violets are blue…
New opportunity comes, I wanna jump to…
Yes I wanna move, Yes I wanna move!

After a minute then, my heart gets a bit shocked…
Thinking of if I can really give a shot,
I gonna miss my current spot…

Emotional war takes place,
Coz I trust if I decide to challenge, I gonna gain YES,
What is matter; is my inner to choose what is best…

I’m alike in a status of triangle love,
I’m falling for that new guy,
And I still have empathy for my current man…

He doesn’t treat me wrong,
He treasures me good enough as lyric of a love song,
How can I choose to be gone?

I sometime wish him to be rough,
So I must be able to find this a reason to go,
Though, he is a very understanding and a generous man!

He stands in middle, he knows it, he knows my intention,
And what he shares, what he comments…
If I wanna go, he is open for the discussion!

He adds, “It doesn’t mean I want you to leave me”,
“But I am open to discuss” as he could guess I may interest,
Uhmmm, I confess his guess is accurately right all...

Roses are red, violets are purple,
He also indirectly says if his people are willing to stay,
This team would grow stronger and more powerful!

Roses are red, violets are blue,
Oh My Buddha, what should I do?
I hesitate, I don’t get what is my true desire...I’m in a blur, blurry world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...