Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Stay Tune...

I tell myself to stay tune, my this year misfortunes don’t even reach that half yet… The bad things are on track… I had met, I met… Sadly to those misfortunes, though you guys are trying to attack me, I still believe the better day would unexpectedly arrive in miracle way…

You stay giving me pains, you stay giving me the tastes of the dark world and you might enjoy the way you could play with my life…
And you know what? That is just your illusion…
Even I am suffering, I don’t think I should stop smiling…
I still enjoy my life in every circumstances…
Including that dark moments…
I will never lose faith…
The tears I shed, the wounds I get, they are healed that quickly…
See? The moments I gain scars; are the moments I gain lessons…
I could even live better…
I do grow stronger…

You, Misfortunes! You harm me and I become A BETTER ME!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...