Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Would that happen in 2020?

They shared me of their opinions, they told me they didn’t mean they wanted to hold me back since I could choose what I most preferred, that would be my right, my choice. Though, they may not notice the way they spoke… The way they told me, they all meant I should not go to that new place… They didn’t wanna lets me go… Something was so!
Finally, I put myself back at the current place…
They would totally believe I also thought as them that made me choose this way…

Frankly, my thought wasn’t changed… I still wanted that place! I felt this type of circumstance already happened once in the past whereas I wanted something so badly but I chose to give to that girl because I trusted her words and she ended up betraying me perfectly… I was damn sick of myself… I hated myself… I blamed myself for being generous to that wild animal like her… I blamed myself for trusting other from my all… Nevertheless, later on I’ve been back to believe “Kindness is nothing but the special gift ever”. So, I didn’t change my thought of that new place but I wanna try trusting people again and I chose to believe their kindness is pure…
They told me many good advantages but they said they didn’t promise to give me…They only meant I may get it… Then, they told me about those advantages again… They said they didn’t promise but it was totally a promise! Well, let’s see what would happen in 2020 since they said it would happen next half year or something…

I chose to trust them and if they break it, I don’t think I would suffer that much since I ever experienced that feeling already…
I chose to invest a bit several months and let’s see how would the destiny treats me…
I wanna challenge myself… At a glance, maybe I look like I wanna play game with pains but I think I won’t lose any much… No pains, no gains!

And opportunity would come to me again in another miracle way…





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...