Wednesday, March 18, 2015

I & Him Recently

Time is moving non stop... now my baby boy already turns to around 2.5 years old... Growing more lovely, more intelligent and bigger... lol... However, his facial expression is not that friendly to everyone... take after his Dad, such a serious expression.... hehehehe...

*** On the end of January; for my cousin's wedding...






*** During Chinese New Year; 18th February, red but pale... hahaha...



*** 7th March, a moment while on the way to join a Birthday's party...



*** Yesterday; 18th March, before leaving to join the wedding party...



All in all, I always force him to take selfie wit me... hahaha....

2 comments:

  1. How could u arrange the pic so neat!?

    I spend hours and still look mess up!

    Almost gaining old while moving it up & down, left & right, medium & large !! =__=

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.... I spend less than half hour... XP
    Juz go to customize -> Adjust Widths -> then adjust your entire blog into any space you can arrange your pics better....

    ReplyDelete

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...