Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Bad plus Bad!

Lately, I got complaint coz of my working’s result… Frankly, I have been working hard on that but look like it is not a fruitful outcome while management won’t really care of how tired I have been doing so far but they only need result. That is why!

Thus, I’m not feeling well with my surrounding people too… they seem so strange, up and down…good and bad… a bit discrimination or a bit mysterious to me while we should not be… coz we are just like a family… I feel worthless because of their ignorance and I don’t know why since I didn’t do anything to deserve this…

Moreover, family issue is another headache case…  I & him keep fighting over the subject of our outcome… in short, financial crisis… we often argue each other… sometime there is nothing serious but we still have potential ability to light the fire of argument and we ignore each other… we do feel hurt and we know it but we still lets it happen none stop…
We are now still in the middle family status but we could let this war happen…what if I accidentally get jobless? This family depend on me 80% so far… so, what worst will it occur later?

These big three crisis drag me into the hell of breathless… I look like having nowhere to go… cannot feel any working spirit at work… nor warm at home… or even inner peace coz of money…

I just hope that all these sucking problems will be soon over… I believe they just came to me in the way to test my patient, to strengthen me… to develop me… and to train me…such a lesson only… isn’t it? Because it is alike the rule of nature…
There is raining and then shining day…
There is the dark of night and the bright of day…
There is winter and there is summer…
There is storm but it can’t stay eternity…
So, please all precious lords of all human… we believe in you… then, please return me back of my silky life so soon… you won’t treat your child in this kinda obstacle too long, right?

Please return me back of my smile, my success both work & life… I do deserve them… since I swear; I never hurt anyone but just help them… I’m doing none of sin but only goodness….


Bless me please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...