Thursday, March 5, 2015

Isn’t that strange?

Go back to the past….

Whenever my mine remind of those fellow people, I feel quite uncomfortable… something seems so disgusting to me that could make me feel wanna vomit… lol… so strange…

Seeing their faces, their relationship, I feel unwell in my body…  just feel immoral or something… hehehe…. Hearing their voice… their chuckling, I feel goose-bumps…  kinda very touching my ears…

Be communicating with them sometime, their reaction, their attention to me… all have been assumed by my soul as insincere… such a fake one, the performance only…

I even feel I’m in much jealousy… however, it is not… just I don’t need unreal friends… or they never think I’m their friends either… we may just cross a road and know each other…

Be my real enemy; don’t pretend to be a friend who actually is enemy inside… It’s scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...