Friday, March 13, 2015

A Man on de Stage

It was a moment of several years passed…

I was in a wedding party of my cousin… the party had been going on very well and full of joy…

Evening arrived… a lot of guests were coming in their each understanding of excellent outfits… long silky dress, high class and expensive customs with some of simply but beautiful modern dress… They started eating… drinking beer and wine… became drunken guys… behavior also had been changed… polite into aggressive, speechless became talkative…shy into brave… and even the noisy guys into such so silent one… lol… Music kept playing… singers kept sharing their beautiful voice… attractive dancers showed their elegant body and dancing skills by the music rhythm on the stage…

I saw a guy… went to talk with the music players… and signer… the stage VJ… then, he walked to the stage proudly… announced that he would like to wish the groom and bride a very marvelous life… wishing them… and gifting them by a few songs from him… aiii… I felt blush… he looked handsome and brave… tall...a bit brown skin… smiling face that didn’t mean to be for me but for everyone, including me! ^___^ He also seemed a bit drunk… I could see his passion to hand the microphone and waiting for his songs… Act as a professional one… he looked nicely with his well-prepared suit… it seemed such an expensive brand shirt but look a bit naughty from his left over a button on the top… it attracted me… lol… my ideal type…

The music started for that passionate guy… his voice started… oh la… hahahaha…. I laughed quite hard… quite mad… it was so funny… his voice didn’t fit with his appearance… his speaking was sweeter than his singing… hahaha…. Oh god! Thus, I even felt shy instead of him… hahahahha…. Most of people laughed at him… but he looked like care free and lets his songs started till ended… and replaced by his other songs… hahaha… Maybe this is the affection from alcohol… XD

Party ended… I went to the rent house… and yeah… he was in the same rent house with me… a few rooms next to me… hehe…. Such a fate… Morning of new day arrived… I knew I would meet him… I then prepared myself quite cute… with my plait hair into two and lets it fall to the front… I was so sweet with my around 19 years old of a cutie childish face… well, I’m too kiddy… I’m just a girl in his eyes (I guessed)… How come a seem wealthy man would be attracted coz of my young beauty? Lol… I just did something to please myself… But nah… he was looking at me and may trust I didn’t know… hahahaha… A success plan it was… However, we then departure to our each destination and thought of never meeting each other more…  I knew, it was just called CRUSH… lol

Until I got married, he also was there…. Coz that man…that man was the main person there… the one who already becomes my legal and official hubby…. XD

2 comments:

  1. Congratz for ur successful plan! XD Have a happily ever after then... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... juz lecture maself to b more positive, then it reminds me of many good memory...

    ReplyDelete

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...