Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Staff’s Accommodation Auditing ^^!

In a professional working suit with some documents in our hands, I and my team are going to audit our staff’s accommodation. We don’t inform them in advance at all since we want to see the exact situation and the way they are living; plus, if they take a good care of their place or not. That’s also how we find out if we should add/change any home equipment more for them or if there is somewhere to repair, etc.

It’s around 10AM now, from room to room, we mark the points and take notes. Some is just more than messy and bad smell too; while some is very neat! (Even better than my personal room at home XD) We almost have done our job, only one more room to check. When we walk in that last room, we hear the showering sound… ehhh, how come it is possible, they should just leave for work already, or they forget to turn it off? I am about to open that bathroom’s door; simultaneously, it opens itself… A so tall white guy comes out; I bet he is at least 1.82m! And he is naked….the half up! Lol… He is wearing a dark pink towel; he uses a white small towel to dry his hair… I trust he must be the athlete, that packs body and strong big shoulders….  @-@^ Too sexy to describe!!!!!
A few seconds pass, he finds out we are around him… he opens his eyes so big and looks quite surprised! He talks to me…
He: Who are you???? And who are they???
Me: I’m…I’m the one who should ask you, who…are you???
He: huhh??

Immediately, our staff as of this room’s owner runs from down stair toward us… “Sorry, sorry! He’s my friend!”
I & My team: Your friend??? Stay here???
The explanation starts…. Then, we all understand and calm the ruckus situation…. His friend, Mr. Hot came to visit him and they were drunk until fell asleep here….

We are seeking for reasons until forget to let him changing the clothes…lol- eh, I like it anyway XD
Mr. Hot stands up, walks to take his clothes… My eyes still take time staring at him…. I whisper very little bit in my throat…
“falllll downnnn, letsss fall downnnn… towel… fall downnn…” =))
IT REAL FALLS DOWN….WAHHHHHHHHH @,@” O_O?
OVER JOY, SHY, EXCITED…MIX UP…

But there is still that underwear on him….hehehehe…  Tell me, his occupation is model, isn’t him??? ^^
ANYWAY, SMIRKING FACE I HAVE… a bit disappointed… XD

Ochhhh, I get a kick on my face… +____+
A small cutie foot… of my second son… upside down sleeping which I’m really blank of when he began to change his sleepy style….

I WAKE UP…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...