Tuesday, March 15, 2016

My 1st Holiday of 2016- River Festival- KPC

Last week, my guy persuaded me to go for River Festival in Kompong Cham Province (KPC) and I thought it gonna be nothing great, so I rejected. However, we still have been there after I lost the debate with him...lol..

I really felt blank for this trip while my hubby cannot fall asleep a day before the departure, he would be damn excited...hehehe... Well, even I thought it would be just so so for the festival but I still love the idea of driving to the province and enjoy nature along the both sides of the road. We started to leave Phnom Penh on Friday last week at 6.30 AM and we reached Skun District at 8:30 AM for breakfast.

u knw? uhmm, m sure u don knw...lol..no tea at all!
#good#at#acting XD


look at their faces!!
wat if other thought they were kidnapped? xD
 

#duplicate#his#mom
I meant face! not dat doggy tongue! lol

We arrived KPC at 9.30 AM. We were walking around the market and brought a few drink bags of coffee and lime tea... Until the evening, my guy asked to to walk around at the river side where the festival took place. I felt tired but still needed to go with him and lets my little son stay with his grandparents. It was 6.00 PM that we went there and there were no many people. There were roadshow products but I interested none of them beside the street food...hehehe...delicious!
One hour later, we have left for dinner...




 

 

 


 

Second day of Water Festival...
In the morning, my family with my brother-in-law's family decided to go a bit far for breakfast. We called it as the restaurant near Kmoung Pagoda. hmmm.... so many people there! One of my hubby's friend has been there too and waited for 1.5 hours that he could get his order. Whattttt????? There, money isn't really everything...lol
Luckily, my big family waited only around half hour! hehehe... After eating, we were walking around there and capture some picturs...

That is such a plant! Help to reduce Cholesterol,
Uric Acid and so on... 
 

Our lunch time was at a restaurant along the river which was decorated just the same to some restaurant a long the river in Phnom Penh too... (note, we have been there after got calls from my guy's friends when we already had lunch at home...so we were there just for fun...lol)

He was addicted or what?? In the evening, he called me to go around the festival again, at the same place and the same time... Not so attractive....at least there should be many more people...Until the first day had just less people, the second day brought us the idea of taking our little baby with us... The real reason I agreed to go, chill with the sightseeing and street food... XD

Unexpected! There were very crowded in the second day... eh, I felt so happy lol... It reminded me of my childhood while I had been in Water Festival in Phnom Penh which is currently often postponed to next and next year. I found that feeling back then...lol... This time, it's me who was addicted! On this second day, we left there at 7.00 PM but at 9.30 PM, we were back and it was damn many people that we couldn't move easily as in early evening... There were different places we have been to, we went to see the concert, the cultural show, smelled the fresh air from the river at night and ate... ^=^
Around 11.00 PM that we decided to back home... hehehe....

Big bro pls! If u wanna act as don knw, no need
to cute ur lips! 
 

 

 

 

little kid b liked, stop mom! m bored! sign***


jak ja mos muy mel, cute tet ot mom? xD
lool!!! his face is so cute poison lol...teanh sork mak! 


 

 

everyone r chill? m bored as hell!, said Thirith! ^^




The third day of River Festival, we prepared to departure back to our Phnom Penh, the busy city!
By the way, it was a colorful day... you know why? lol... coz of  my family's shirt's colors...
Mom: Red
Dad: Azure
Big Bro: Green
Little Bro: Blue... :D

so fresh smile ah pov kon mak! jubjub!
 


It was a nice holiday!!!! Love it!!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear u enjoy!! lol! at least u could see the river instead of sea!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...