Thursday, March 17, 2016

I wanna leave you but I don't wanna leave you...

How to do? :<
It have been times that I think I wanna leave you,
And when I think of leaving you,
There always have other that call me to be theirs,
They lay their arms waiting to embrace me!

They tell me they will be kind to me,
They will treat me the way I always wish to be,
They will treasure me as the diamond,
And that was once the first time I decided to leave you.

However, leaving you kinda almost block my breath,
I can’t feel I can live at ease,
Only a few days passed, I insist the new to back to you,
Then, we are together again.

The seasons keep changing,
Just like the ways you treat me keep changing too,
My feeling is swaying and swaying,
That I restart to think the same thought of leaving you.

Maybe I’m a bit proud,
Coz during these years we are together,
Other keep flirting me and calling me to be theirs,
Just I don’t really dare to make it happen.

Although, because of your changes,
I second time blindly go to meet another new,
They promise to be the best to me,
But I still end up feedback them negatively! :’(

I feel it damn hard to think of leaving you,
Even harder to start leaving you,
The most hardest to be without you,
See??? This extremely the pure love I have for you.

Of course, I value our every single time together,
I love the place we are staying and enjoy communicating,
I love the nature, the environment around us,
Including the tastes of cafe I drink, the food I eat while you are next to me.

Frankly, I can’t live with you, being this poor, you know?
That’s the source of my leaving thought,
And I keep questioning myself to leave or to stay?
That I end up times to meet the new but I still come back to you!!!!!

Yeah, I do love this relationship,
Or coz I don’t have trust for the new, huh?
As the new and me can’t have a love the same to what I have with you,
That’s why I still cannot leave you…???

Why is it so hard to just leaving you???
I really wanna leave you,
Meantime, I still don’t wanna leave you!!! =((
Ohhhhh, my working place!!! Do I crazily love you???

-----There can be the third, fourth, fifth time I gonna go to meet the new-----
BUT WOULD I BE ABLE TO LEAVE YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...