Monday, March 21, 2016

I am feeling so AWFUL

I am feeling so awful, so I’m sobbing,
He sees it and asks about what’s happening,
I tell him the real thing,
He seems mad for me but try to please me up.

He embraces me and says it’s enough,
Stop being sad, let’s be satisfied,
Don’t cry, things won’t always be that bad,
Don’t be sad coz now he is by my side.

He wipes the tears on my eyes,
He softly put my falling hair to be tidy,
He kisses my eyes, my forehead and promises me,
He gonna make thing to be better.

While we are hugging each other,
I frankly feel in much pleasure,
Coz of his chocolate caring makes me wonder,
Of how to pause the time not to go further…

However, I find out something weird,
He seems in high attention while other make me hurt,
But he often inserts me into millions reasons for crying,
Then why does he always pretend as nothing occurring???

Well, because of my overboard thinking,
I can’t really enjoy the moment of well treat as the queen,
From my real and the only king,
Okay, I'll try to learn more of how to value my precious existing things.

I will learn it, practice it and make it happens! Noooo, I will even force it to happen! lol

2 comments:

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...