Friday, May 6, 2016

What's a hot weather now?!

The weather is so so so hot lately,
The heat is even over 40c,
My skin gets pretty itchy,
Oh my, how the fu** could it be?

It must be from those bad jerks,
They cause the deforestation,
And there is no deeply care from the government,
The jerks become rich, the innocent people are influenced.

They get money, they are damn wealthy,
Their life become so easily,
They stay in cold aircon comfortably,
How about the people who are in poverty?

They are so hard even just to do their business,
They are living without bliss,
And natural disasters can happen with no pre-notice,
It is such a big crisis!

Though, it is not only cause from a country,
But all people, all races must take responsibility,
Be together to protect the nature and be ready,
To fight against those who damage nature crazily.

Yes, money is very important,
Anyway, what are the main uses of money,
While the world is broken and broken completely,
All the lives, all kinds of creatures must be vanished steadily.


“Can you use your money to buy a lost life?”
F*** you assh*** disgusting bastards!

1 comment:

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...