Monday, May 16, 2016

Countryside Taste

I went to join a wedding party of my cousin in the province and there was something I met that long time I didn’t experience it…lol

My family arrived the place of so called countryside at 6 AM in the morning. We cannot stay at the reception house of wedding since it was full so we moved to stay at one of relative’s house and it was damn new to me since I never ever there… Our relative welcomed us friendly and she prepared her big house for our rest. However, that house long time didn’t have people to stay and I wondered why too but just didn’t want to seek for reasons…. What if it is a scary reason? ==’ Everywhere in the house was full of dust except the place that she cleaned for our seat and sleep…lol…

It was not a bad day if you just saw it. The weather was pretty nice without any much sunshine that it looked like there gonna be any raining soon. However, to deal deeply with it, that was something else…lol… The warm weather but there was almost none of the wind… This kind of weather put me and my family in such a big sweating…

That house had electricity but they only used it at night with their lamp and especially, they didn’t use fan ><’  We stayed there without anything to help getting the wind except waiting for the real nature wind and used some papers to wave for the wind… We all forgot to take chargers for our phone and they also didn’t have any type of modern devices as us… Some of our phones were dead…lol… More than that, I forgot to fill my phone balance… well, there was somewhere to sell scratch card but we needed to travel a few kilometers to reach there, the market and no one was free to take us there… hehe… No WIFI, No internet I can use….

Uhmmm…it was so wind-less weather… All we needed at that moment was having the bath… Most of my family members went for bathing but I won’t go since I needed to babysit my both sons, fuc*ing exhausted and if I wanna go for bathing, the house we stayed cannot support that… No water… This house’s well was dried… At least we gonna need to go passing a few houses to reach another relative’s house for just bathing… XD So I kept staying with my sweating body and it fruited in such a bad smell I never ever had…. ***Disgusting*** :X

Most of people say that… They love living with nature or in countryside….
Could you bear then with the condition of no good weather, no electricity, no fan, no aircon, no internet, no wifi, no phone, no easy water to use and eating countryside food???

It was so hard just to go over that one day for me…hehehe…
But I still love the idea of living there… Maybe a bit longer, I can get used with…lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...