Wednesday, May 18, 2016

First Raining Day 2016

I’m waiting for this type of day so long, the raining day and of course, the Wet Season in my country of Cambodia is coming too.

We have spent such worst time to bear with the hot, so hot weather where some places went up to even around 45c. It was damn hard to live our lives all of working, traveling, doing business, going on trip or even night sleeping! Well, some people can afford for Aircon but how about some countrysiders who don’t even use fan? Lol… To my house, we use Aircon but ehhh, I love the natural cold weather than this technology! I’m neither mean nor stingy but using much of this stuff, the electricity is wasted so does the environment is damaged…

Too exctied! =))
Until last night, on 17th May, my room was covered by Aircon as normal while it was around half past ten, there was a heavy raining…lol… I miss him so much, my Mr. Rain! I turned off the aircon and when the rain was a bit calm, I opened the window… A very beautiful night time! Jub jub! Uhmmm…. There was more drizzling at the dawan as well… The weather became so comfortable and I didn’t even use the Fan, so cold lah… #love#this#moment#so#much! It is the first highly tight sleeping I could feel lately…hahaha

In the morning on 18th May, I was on the way to work with so gentle weather, nice cold blowing wind…Awwwww…. It is my most favorite day, my ideal type! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...