Wednesday, August 23, 2017

If my wishes real come true…

I remember when I was single, I thought of marrying a poor guy since I wanted us to be strong together by fighting all obstacles together. I thought that marrying the poor guy would make us living roughly at most only 5 years and it would become the healthy roots to our richer life. We would value our love, our happiness and our treasures since we didn’t give up each other in that poverty time but joined hands and walked forward through the sunshine, the rain and the storm…

My wish came very true…

Actually, I didn’t marry the poor guy but the middle class one… However, all his wealth was faded shortly after marriage… I didn’t exactly believe it caused from my wish but I did feel so…lol… A wish which seemed a curse…
From a businessman who owned two businesses over ten years and was living in two rental flats that he could always support for over ten years too; he became a guy who had nothing after those businesses were collapsed…  He was back to work for government public sector as the officer and I was working even harder to support our family… Well, we did go through such the suffering sea of sadness, tears, disappointment, penniless, argument and the heavy obligations as the parents of two boys. We moved to live with my Mom and depended on her almost 40%. We were and still are the burden to my parents… We even discussed about divorcing very often… And it never worked out…lol

Finally, 5 years of marriage was over and our 6th Wedding Anniversary would arrive this shortly of December 2017. I then start wondering if my wishes real came true since 5 years we were being just very out of expectation, had been over but we are now still not yet better… More than anything, we are even poorer… lol… I ever thought of buying car and drove to work but then I stayed calm and tried to erase this thought from my sadden head & heart. At the moment, I replaced by thinking of buying one auto motorbike (Click Brand)… Back and forth, I still cannot afford it until now… and this is already 6 months after thinking of it…. Thus, I also planned for abroad trip while I tried so hard to get my wings done (passport). It has been 3 months already after my wings were created, yet I still cannot have enough budgets to fly to my desired place… I feel just so miserable… I wanna go to Korea first and then, the land of nature in Europe (Switzerland, New Zearland, etc.), the place I always dreamt of and kinda the dreams I so adore…

Nothing else but God please; kindly doesn’t turn my wish into a curse!
I already experienced the wish which came true of being 5 years fighting from the bottom…
So now, 5 years had been over… Please!!!! Please grant the next one…
“Wealthy, Healthy, Beauty, and Love for me and my family, my all people.”

Last but not least, at this moment, I’m just too poor, easily being sick, I’m so fat and I feel less love…. Lol… The fact!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...