Thursday, August 31, 2017

Charm is faded it seems

I read Chinese Zodiac and some related webs since last year for my this year fortune and all I could remember very well, this year brings me such the blossom charm, I would be very beautiful in all ways to other, especially the opposite gender. I just laughed and didn’t ignore…lol…

About last six months, I joined one new world, met new people but performed similar activities. I thought I would feel bored but I had to come in order to get out from my previous misery world.

Though, things went on very opposite to what I thought…
I got such the happiness and humor feeling most of time from doing my tasks and especially, from meeting new people who had beautiful heart and appearance. Moreover, most of them called me the beauty especially the opposite gender; the Chinese Zodiac did guess it well.
I was alike in fantasy world for about 5 months…

The six month arrived this lately and it is the month which is moving to year end soon…
The people who called me beauty, they may get used with my beauty or they may not see it as beauty anymore…
The opposite gender who called me beauty, got attracted coz of me, they have changed little by little until very much…
Some was trying to escape from me,
Some was ignoring my presence, I knew they saw me but the acted as no…
Some started arguing with me,
And the most unique one, the one who showed as he did have a lot good feeling to me, the one who said I had gorgeous beauty and sweet voice, that person turned into such the most unknown person… that person argued with me just severely and even cursed me in such so roughly words, “ugly fattie, ugly face, disgusting speaking…blah blah blah…”. I was very surprised to know but I still gave that person the chance to reject all what I knew… Whatever, I still cannot escape from accepting that he real meant it… I didn’t have any feeling for that person actually, just I like him as friends and I don’t want to ruin our good memory, things still don’t go as I want…

Everything has been ruined… The reasons may because they all knew as I’m married and the year is almost going to the end while then my charm is faded too, isn’t it??? lol… I’m alike Cinderella who has such a limited time to enjoy those moments… lol…

Even though, I still didn’t sadden from what has been changed, I was just a bit shocked…
I believe the right people would come and never leave me…
They are just the wrong ones…





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...