Thursday, August 17, 2017

Unplanned Trip

It was an unplanned trip for me and my family to the mountain nearby our city of Phnom Penh.

First, we went to visit my sister’s house until it was 3pm, all family’s members were willing to go visiting Baseth Mountain and nothing had been prepared, even our clothes and make-up…. On the way to the mountain, the street wasn’t in good condition, it was very rough. I did feel scary to be on this street coz the street was in the middle of the water, both left and right side were water and I thought it should be the river…huge river…
In addition, we never visited there for over 10 years that we were asking people along the street in order to find the place. However, one hour and a half later, we reached the mountain. It was a scary moment again, the road going up to the mountain was very sloped… The right side was the mountain and the left side had nothing but forest and that high as cliff… We did risk our lives every second… Finally, we still made it…hehehe… It was so windy on the top of mountain at this late of hour, 5pm and it was so silent, a few visitors only who real looked alike gangsters… hehehe… we even thought we could be robbed too… lol… we scared many things but we still went there and enjoyed our trip.

We went to pray there and we visited another place, called Phnom Reap. We didn’t go inside, we just took photos to proof our moments… lol… coz it was so late, we had to head back home…


Baseth mountain trip is called “Scaring VS Adventure”…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...