Thursday, August 3, 2017

I wonder my old me…


I am now at the state of wondering my old me of last several years… I called my old me last several years as “She or Her”.

Well, I really don’t understand her at all. I don’t know what she thought so far in the past. She always let opportunity go away from her and even some opportunities were trying to catch her, she still pushed them away, ran from them, escaped them or ignored them. Her circles aren’t like her. Her circles, her friends all become higher with management level and business owners. Because of her, I become this low and all I’m having, the low class, low paid and high responsibilities of my life. Because of her, I am striving so hard to live in this world.

Uhmmm,  I feel so disappointed to my old me….
I have no ideas why I did that in the past…
Why I ran from those opportunities…
And until right now, I want them so much but none of them still come to me…
I just feel sympathetic to myself…
I don’t think I deserve this kinda life…
I feel resentful to my old me…
I feel regret…
And I hate her, my old me even more…

I really lack of many things I should be given,
Many bitches who suffered me just almost became breathless, yet they are having such better time than me…
I see no Karma nor sin they are receiving yet...
Why the heck does this happen on me???

I’m sad… I’m so disappointed… I got treated very unfairly…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...