Thursday, August 17, 2017

Second unplanned trip

It was a nice day, the sky was so kind by sharing its gentle cold temperature with very less sunshine, I did love it. I, my honey and our both boys went for breakfast… Yeah, we were quite comfortable with this weather, so we all suggested for a trip to Oudong Mountain…

We prepared this and that but not very much, though we still left home a bit late, at 10am. Around 20 mins after our departure, the sun started shining and shared its heat just very much… I got cheated by the sun… hmmm… We still continued our trip… We arrived the place at 11.30am, we drove around the mountain and enjoyed the view of green forest… We had lunch at a nearby restaurant first and at around 1.15pm, we went up through hundreds stars to the top of mountain… it was quite hot and we were very tired but we dared to make it happen and we did… There were a lot of fun along the way to the top and it was quite the beautiful scenery from the top of mountain to the bottom… We saw colorful roof of villagers’homes, the pagodas, palm trees and rice fields, lakes, streams, ponds and many more trees… We were quite glad that we didn’t give up climbing to this high place... (We did thought of it several times anyway..lol) and we were compensated by this beauty of nature… Love it!
In short, we just went up and spent around 15mins on the top and went down… hehehe… Finally, we left there at around 3pm while we didn’t head back home but visited another place, called Banteay Longveak in ancient era… It is now the pagoda where fulfilled with many histories. We parked near a greeny pond and relaxed… Well we had no more energy to discover this place… Around 40 mins later, we were back home and my hubby suggested for a new street, so we followed (coz he was the driver too, we cannot deny lol). Without knowing this street was under construction, we went through such a terrible travelling…. I felt like riding on the boat, I felt dizzy and it was still hot, I sweated as f***! The street distance was only around 30km but we spent almost 1 hour and a half to go over it… it was very inconvenient and I did complain just that much to my hubby and all he could reply, it was his chuckling… awwww……

The trip ended and we arrived home at around 7.30pm, it was such so exhausting day, yet a nice memory as well!







































No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...