Wednesday, July 11, 2018

I AM GREEDY


PREVIOUS ME:

I wanted to be the person I was meant to be; I refer to beauty! I preferred not to use any beauty products since I believed nothing was better than our given beauty from birth. I didn’t use body nor facial lotion, no lipstick or any makeup at all.
Year to year…
I got bullied on my beauty from my first job…
I was hurt no matter how much I was trying to encourage myself…
I was feeling fall to the bottom of the society…
I had no confident and I was even ashamed of myself…

Experience, painful consequences of life taught me many and I became the CURRENT ME:

Thanks to my all beloved people who supported me and believed in me even when I didn’t even believe in myself… They are my precious family, Mom, Dad, siblings, honey and even my babies… My dearest friends, my soulmates and many other colleagues…
They saw the good in me and they showed me how they felt about me…
I started to be optimistic about myself…
I found ways to cure my mental health step by step by reading good and inspired quotes and phrases…
I also applied other people’s advices on myself…
I praised myself for performing well…
I told myself I still have another chance when I failed to do something...
I got my mental health better…

I later started to fix my appearance…
I didn’t mean to do the surgery but,
I started to use beauty products whereas I became…
Whiter and whiter skin…
Smoother and smother face…
Make up was applied…
And my charm started to bloom….
I’m not the prettiest but I get a friendly face…
A face which is full of smiles and confident…
I know I won’t be the perfect but I would be my best…
And I love myself more and more!!!

“Human never feel enough” is what I learned from my Mom…
Of course, that is me too…
I start to feel hungry for more…
I’m so passionate to get my weight lost…
I want it damn much and now I started to quit my dinner…
Again, not that regular I could but the best I can…
I’m on the way to my another dream…
Being slim, with nice skin and nice face…
I would prefer only the attractive outfits,
I would wear a sexy bikini and I would take many posts for my own appreciation…
To proof I can exactly do it!

Long journey to go heheheh…
Yet, I’m ready to fight!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...