Monday, July 2, 2018

Teenage Soccer Team, Missing Boys


Dear Every Precious and Mighty Gods,

This was a shocked news to me to hear that 12 Thai boys and coaches disappeared in the cave and it is about 10 days already until now that they are nowhere found. I can’t imagine how would be depressed the parents of those boys feel… Their precious children were missing and if I were one of the mothers there, my heart would be broken into pieces with deeply sorrow and soulless…

I could help them nothing… All I can do is to pray for them, please all the precious and mighty gods kindly bless them, please guide the ways to the respectful voluntary rescued team to get them as very soon as possible! Please save their lives… Please make them to be found and alive! Please!!!

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...