Tuesday, July 24, 2018

“Ohhhhhhh”!

I am talking with my colleagues and face my back to another group’s talking. After I end my discussion, I turn back to my position and face to that group. Immediately, someone shouts at me…

“Ohhhhhhh”, an elder brother looks at me big eyes surprisingly!

I’m shocked and ask: “What’s wrong brother??” 0__0?
This elder brother still opens eyes big with his finger points to his own lips… “Your lips, Rella!”
Me: “Why?? @_@’
Elder brother: “Errr… you look…cute!” (he is responding softly and shy.)
Me: “Ahhh…. Hehehe…” (I’m chuckling, maybe coz my lipstick today is so bright- I’m in bright bold pink color)

My appearance has really changed… And all the new people I just knew lately, they believe this is my real me but I’m actually not… lol

I before was black, curly hair but slim…
And now I am having such so white face, white skin, straight hair but 70kg…
Even I tell them my white skin got from lotion and many beauty products, they seem just ignore… and saying me a birth beauty!

This is the result of my commitment to change my appearance… A big clap to myself! Yehhhh!!
Plan A on beauty is going quite well until now; from 1 year using many beauty products…
Plan B on beauty is on track to proceed, to lose weight from 10kg to 15kg…
More to go!
Bikini and trip is calling!

I encourage myself by telling own self that if I cannot get success in career for being the management, let’s being the junior level but a beautiful, a quite beautiful junior employee!
“A beautiful” that I refer to is that the one who has nice appearance, not the best nor the modeling criteria but the one who look attractive enough to get attention but more than the appearance, I train myself to be quite beautiful from my inner beauty. “A beautiful” is both having nice outside and indescribably nicely inside!

Outside beauty is way easier to fix; yet the inside beauty has to take time…
I’m saying so, it doesn’t mean I was the bitch before but I was nice in way to hurt myself…
Hence, right now, I must be nice but way to give prosperity to myself and…also other!
I’m training myself from many different resources and I hope I could become someone who my peers would think of when they are in tough conditions, I want to be a helpful to them. Regardless to wealth or treasures (since I don’t have any to lend my peers ^^”), I dream of being the one who could encourage the one who needs my consultation! I would listen to them, give them suggestion, inspire them and I dream to be the most comfortable person for everyone to talk to!

I believe, by giving other happiness and peace mind is way to live together healthily and if I could help other, mean that I also could help myself to gain more and more happiness.

Last but not least, my consultation is free of charge! Lol
And happiness is #FREE as well! ~HEART~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...