Thursday, December 3, 2015

Tell me please! Why can’t I get completed set?

I live here in this human world for almost 26 years now…. Base on my experience in this world, I do doubt of why I’m always required to select the choices for my life? I never can get the full set one…
Oh Lord, I want to complain! Why do you treat me so??? hmmm…lol

I was asked to select only a choice among:

*PARENTS
1. Fussy, sometime also seem annoying (^,<), nahhh…actually love never ever lose for their children…
2. Nicely, generously, rich but no any time for their children…No time to be fussy nor argue....
>>>Hehehe… I don’t like silent world without love, I always want 1st choice!

*SIBLINGS
1. Respect each sibling; know what is right & what is wrong… mature but seems a bit far distant to each one!
2. Fighting with each other both words or even sometime hands and legs XD; always want to be the right side….childish! Need time to be growing together…
>>>Repeatedly, I love noisy world… if I select one, nothing is excited! lol

*BEAUTY
1. Elegant Body + normal voice + ugly face
2. Fatty Body + sweet voice + cute face
>>>So I chose 2nd choice! =_=

*EDUCATION
1. Always get good grade, studying hard, popular outstanding students
2. Have intelligence from birth but never study hard nor getting good grade and popular by extremely talkative in class
>>>Nahhh….this one you didn’t ask me to choose but offer me the 2nd choice! Herssssss!

*FRIENDSHIP
1. Long Term, never forget each other but not that very sweet (arguments often exist)
2. Beautiful words, seems very closed, no arguments but short term
>>>I chose the 1st

*WORK
1. Good work, good boss, good teamwork but low salary
2. High salary, good work but ordinary boss + ordinary or can be negative teamwork
>>>I didn’t even consider much but quickly put money as priority! Selected 2nd! ^^

*SNEHA (LOVE)
1. Chocolate love wordings man, show the world of his love, good education & attitude but so-so appearance and don’t really think of married!
2. Say no to sweet love wording, seems shy, can be said arrogant Prince’s attitude, education is okay but good appearance and show love by asking for married
>>>Hehehe, I choose married! I always thought it is the most safe and stable love world….

*MY CHILDREN
1. Talkative, smart but not cute
2. Cute, smart but not talkative…
>>>I want cute smart children and love speaking a lot too… but this choice doesn’t exist… So, chose 2nd! Let’s be cute together my kids! gagaga

* PARENTS-IN-LAW
1. Fair living condition level but daughter in law to them is almost alike their birth-daughter…
2. Very rich but consider daughter in law just still alike none-relatives
>>>Can’t I meet very rich parents in law who deeply love me? Hmmm…. I’m not really allowed to mix these two choices together… Then, I selected 1st choice… Love!

To all above choices, I should be allowed to select only the good points… I trust that, the Lord, you obviously know what my real favorites are. Though, you still mix my favorites with the negative points… You! You have intention to put me going through barriers of life, right?

I’m tired now; tired of all the points that I chose which include the negative parts… Especially, I’m quite tired with my man for none love showing to me and the world as well….

Oun hort…

2 comments:

  1. are you asking for a perfect life??? oh dear... come on... that's enough.. as long as u have none family violence, u should have considered that you more bless!

    ReplyDelete

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...