Wednesday, December 16, 2015

ទីបំផុត (ហេង​ ពិទូរ) Ti Bom Pot by Heng Pitou

Ti Bom Pot by Heng Pitou

This is the newest song that is very popular by most of Cambodian people; especially the teenagers and early adults. Well, it is popular coz it is the original song that was written by this singer directly without any copy from anyone.

To me, I just was so awkward during watching this video; plus its lyric as well. I'm shocked...lol... Just because the main actress seems copy all my saying words that always exist when I'm in war with my man. Thus, even the way the performed.... Oh God!!! It's quite the same!

Questions:
1. Did they investigate secretly about my family? So that they could copy almost of my words ...
2. Then, my family argument is that popular to make them interested?
3. This video make sense, doesn't it?
Last question...
.
.
.
.
.
4. Would I and my man also end up as this video????

------is loading the answers------


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...