Thursday, December 24, 2015

Times spent in hospital...

Kontheak Bopha Hospital is where offers the free charge of fee to cure under 15 years old children. Well, I have been here twice already with my second son of just now is 6 months old. First time, we spent only 2 nights and left. However, now is 4 nights that flew and it's no exact confirm of how long we would be required to stay...due to unstable health condition of my baby. Every seconds staying here is flying very slow to me... Uhmmm, I feel hard to breathe and live here...just coz I feel disgusted to almost of things...including eating here, using this public bathroom and toilet, sleeping here, breathing here...virus! I feel there are virus everywhere; though, here is much clean and hygiene if compare to other public hospitals... You know, coz I then still need to be here, all I can do, is to ignore the negativity in my thought and keep living the way other live. They can, I can!!!

Staying here, I met a lot of women whom is called mothers to their child... They are:
- A grandma who is just 35 with her grand-daughter of 5 months and around 18 mommy! They are so funny...lol
- A mother who is only 27 years old but has 5 children, the oldest kid of around 8 years... She said no one help her to feed and take care her kids but only her and her kid's daddy! Oh ma! My both kids, I get the big help from my mom and I still don't wanna live sometime just coz it is so rough while having them...lol
- A young countryside  mom who is 16 years old or something... Nurse prepared document for her kid and asked what her husband name is and she replied, she didn't know his name nor who he was. She said she met him only once during Phcum Ben days... We all heard it and recognized speechlessly... =='
- Most of them, the parenthood are from provinces, occupation of the farmer, worker, housewife, bread seller, drinks seller, recycle collector, cleaner... They are mostly black and brown...(the people who were around my bed). Seeing them, I first felt discriminated; I know I'm not rich nor white...but I  just felt so...hehehe but you know, they are so so so helpful! I didn't even ask for their help but they came to help me themselves with honesty and generosity! Uhmmm, they are real naive...
- A 35 years old mom who has 6 children, 7 years old son the oldest. She told us she has only 15000 Riel for traveling from province to here to cure her a few months old baby. She is quite poor! During her kid's treatment time, she always begs for food from her surrounding people... Actually, her husband also has an acceptable job and can support her and kids living well; just the problem is that he doesn't care the family! He doesn't give her the money, he handles it himself. He is a professional drinker! Everyday that he is drunk! By the way, this mommy lost two of her kids. One was falling from the bed and die while she was farming. Another, she kept with her hubby to take care when she went to the field and that baby cried until dead coz his dad didn't take any attention. Die in front of his own dad and he acted as nothing happened; she said. So she current has only 4 kids and her two years old child is having brain illness and she has no ability to cure even it is free from this hospital coz she has no supported budget to travel and eat during time in hospital. She said Doctor once told her, this kid would be die soon if she won't take action... She still keeps do nothing...to me, I feel her this kid is living only for his dead...hmmmm. We asked her if it is so hard in living so, why she keep having baby? She said her husband won't listen to her, whenever he wants sex, she must....even after she deliver and she still is extremely weak... Oh lord, poor her and her kids! I suggest her to divorce (I'm so bitchy lol) and she just smiled... Worse loving-fate does exist! X(

In addition, even the doctors and nurses... Some looks nice but bad mouthing and care us lessly ...***sight**** meantime, some look so mean and even bad mouthing too but have very kind heart! Ohhohhh, that main Doctor is white, middle age, wear glasses, tall, handsome, knowledgeable, nice words and even humble! So charming! But he already got married lol... By the way, there is another tall handsome Doctor but a bit black and his face....Uhmmm.... Hehehe really deserved some punches! My first time here, he blamed me and asked how old I was?! Too young that don't know how to care baby properly... But this second time, he may forget me and asked...how many children I have.. I said two... He seemed surprised and said, just two???? After, he stopped saying any more....but...but...why!??? I looked so old? Or coz of my this super fat body is suitable for 7 children or what???? Yis!!!! 

------my Christmas time this year of 2015, hospital&blog------- jobbb sa'artt! XD  

2 comments:

  1. Hmm.. thx fu sharing such a things that happen in hospital here, i feel i was there n seeing those ppl u're describing.. some ppl lives honestly can't even compare with some pets of richer! i feel more hateful to the organization of our government! really no ability to look after their residents!! sigh!!! let them born as one among ppl u met!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uhmmm yeah! seeing them, their lives, their smile even they are actually deeply poor and uneducated; it makes me feel more blesses... why? coz they said they want a life like me...

      Delete

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...