Wednesday, December 9, 2015

WOMAN ME

Woman, hearing “woman” word…what do you think of the definition?
Woman, has a lot of definitions to me since it isn’t that easily to set the default one… lol
Even my own self, sometime I’m just doubtful if what I do want the most… hehehe…

When I and my man are around each other...
We are often fighting… teasing each other in term of mental violent...
He even rarely shows his love toward me… I’m a bit lonely and he seems doesn’t tend to know…
I feel I always meet metal offense…lol
I wish we would separate sometime to gain peace…
All I want is Love or at least Peace!

When we are in reality of being away from each other….
First day, I feel…”wow! It’s so peaceful!” ^^
Several next days, uhhhh…. But I don’t really like somewhere is that silent so…. ?_?
Especially; no him, everything I need to do only by myself,
Take care the both kids, washing milk bottle, clothes, bathing them, feed them,  give them medicine…etc, nahhh…. I’m so exhausted! I already spend my almost 10 hours at work and need to back home early to do these and those none stop; thus, full night keep an eye on them if they need milk? Going to toilet? Oh no!!! They have nightmare? Cuddle and whisper any songs until they are asleep so I can too….
I feel envy…why am I so tired and he can enjoy abroad time freely?
He should come early! Why the days seem moving very slow so?!
I feel I meet indirectly physical offense… XP
All I want now is Time to relax!

The day he comes back is coming…
I’m like…huhhhh??? What??? He will be back soon?
I didn’t really notice after day by day I’m working as an animal…
I feel I already could get used to…
Why he come back so early? (Actually he just come back per exact schedule)
I hate him!
All I want at this state is slower the day moving!!!

Finally, he comes back! On the arrival day, I’m just like….
Whatttttt???? so fast so fast the day is moving…
Can’t it then be a bit slower with the time moving?
I don’t feel good to meet him…
Feeling as his face’s deserved some punches…
I though, still then stand there at the Arrival Place for him, >__<’
My bigger son is so excited to wait for his daddy’s presence…
He keeps standing among crowed people with his grandpa for his daddy,
Where is me? Lol… I’m there on the bench, sitting only with my 5 months old kid and enjoy night view…lol
All I want here is the Sleep, I’m so sleepy at this hour of almost mid night!

Back home be like….
He said…ehhh honey, see what I bring for you!
Me: I’m so sleepy… Let’s see it tomorrow…
Him: Here! Nice?
Me: I’m really sleepy nah… (but I already sit next to him! ***ashamed*** ^^’)
Why girls always want gift??!! :D
Him: love?
Me: why? Why? So many!!!! You’re such wasting uselessly!
“But I did smile for those gifts =))”
Him: yersss…sure, I spent all the money without any belonging to me! =_=’
However, all I want now isn’t only the gifts but MONEY! Hehehe

In short, what do I want exactly? Who is really me?
+++Out of Ideas+++
+++Endless Desires+++

2 comments:

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...